Anxiety Support Canterbury
CURRENT STATUS: Staff working in local areas from home
- Contact person: Ian Johnson
- Position: Manager
- Email address: email@example.com
- Mobile: 021-157-3010
- 1) Phone support for people experiencing any form of anxiety or phobia. Leave a voice mail message with your name and contact details on 03 377 9665 (preferably your landline) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and a peer support worker will return your call.
- 2) Website with updated information about our organisation and online resources, including online forum and download materials, go to: - www.anxietysupport.org.nz. Please do not send an email from this site as we are not yet able to clear emails from our regular email address.
- 3) Peer support meetings with people who have themselves experienced serious anxiety.
Help to recover your wellness.
You are welcome to bring a support person to a meeting. :)
WHAT WE NEED
Computers, a laptop, desk, chairs and a filing cabinet.
Publicity about anxiety as a health issue and the links between natural disaster and anxiety.
Contact Ian on 021 157 3010.
Anxiety Support Canterbury can no longer operate from Securities House.
We are currently unable to offer our regular meetings, forums and RecoveryWorks until we can recover our electronic and hard copy resources from our old offices. Once we know whether this is feasible we will be able to plan future services. Meantime contact Ian 021 157 3010.
From 28th of March we will be co-located with Bipolar Support and Psychiatric Consumers Trust using a single story house in Spreydon as our joint office base. This address is close to a bus route, has good parking and is adjacent to a medical centre, pharmacy and other amenities.
We expect to advertise our new premises and fuller contact details once we occupy our Spreydon office and have new phone and email connections.