NZ Family and Foster Care Federation
CURRENT STATUS: Staff working in local areas from home
- Contact person: Ngarie Worsley
- Position: Quake Project Worker
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 03-356-2455 (Ngarie Home)
- Mobile: 0800-693-323 free national line
- 1) Support of Foster Care families - mostly Federation members but new families very welcome -based in CHCH post quake.
- 2) Phone support, home visits, practical and essential items passed on as needed. These are items that we have been donated.
- 3) Other groups and organisations can refer Foster Care families to us if support is needed.
- 4) Foster Care Federation -National Office has allegation support service. 0800-693-323 free national line
WHAT WE NEED
Networking and support from other groups. For other groups and organisations to refer Foster Care families to us as if needed. New members welcome.
Both workers have always been home based and all services have continued through out both quakes.
New regional Co-Ordinator to be appointed shortly for support and supervision.