CURRENT STATUS: FULLY OPERATIONAL
- Contact person: Christoph Hensch
- Email address: Geoff@drugarm.co.nz
- Phone: 03-327 8839
- Mobile: 0274 369 925
- Fax: 03 327 3146
- Facebook: @DrugArmChch
- 1) One to one AOD counselling and family support.
- 2) Street-van outreach, Wednesday & Saturday evenings. Staffed by volunteers from local churches.
- 3) AOD education seminars for schools,businesses, churches, organisations. Including AOD support for Businesses drug testing employees.
- 4) Mobile Awareness & Support Service. Casual community based service offering AOD support, referral & resources. Mondays 9.30-11am Linwood Salvation Army site. 177 Linwood Ave.
- 5) Group facilitation & individual support in Chch prisons & CYFs residential facilities including reintegration and community support.
WHAT WE NEED
Volunteers from local churches who wish to commit one evening every 3 weeks to help on the streetvan, please contact email@example.com
Donations of warm jackets, hats, scarves, socks and gloves always gratefully accepted. Woollen blankets & sleeping bags also required year round. Thank you.