NZ Spinal Trust
CURRENT STATUS: FULLY OPERATIONAL
- Contact person: Andrew Hall
- Position: CEO
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 03-383-6881
- Mobile: 021-439-781
- Fax: 03-383-7500
- Facebook: connectingpeoplenz
- 1) Support and advice to people in the community with spinal cord injury. This has included sourcing emergency caregivers, coordinating equipment repairs and finding temporary accessible accomodation.
- 2) Allan Bean Centre library, Burwood Hospital - fully operational servcie providing Internet access, library services, tea/coffee etc.
- 3) Providing support and advice for newly injured spinal cord injured people and their families.
WHAT WE NEED
We have some spare office space (maybe 2 people) with internet access and reasonably reliable electricity (:-)). Tea/coffee/toilets and carparking.
- Our building has only moderate damage but has been green stickered (inside & out).