Disabled Persons Assembly - Christchurch & Districts
CURRENT STATUS: Staff working in local areas from home
- Contact person: Karim Baradi
- Position: DPA Co-ordinator
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 03 379-8525 or 03 382-3216
- Mobile: Text Only: 021-0268-6733
- 1) Advocacy and lobbying for disabled people and disability organisations.
- 2) Networking and sharing information about disability issues with other community and disability organisations.
- 3) Representation with key input on various local and national authorities.
- 4) Having an office open every day to deliver the above services.
WHAT WE NEED
Office space, all-in-one printer/scanner/copier, computers, furniture, IT support when we find temp office, and Admin support for newsletters
We are temporarily displaced from the Christchurch Community House and working from the Co-ordinator's home in Wainoni. The Co-ordinator may not hear your phone call as he is Deaf and may be on the computer. DPA Christchurch are currently looking for a temp office space until the CCH can find us and other tenants another permanent location suitable for all.