Stepping Stone Trust
CURRENT STATUS: FULLY OPERATIONAL
- Contact person: Glenn Dodson
- Position: CEO
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone: 03-338-6390
- Fax: 03-338-6398
- 1) Mental health residential beds (66 beds)for youth-adult and older adults
- 2) Crisis/planned respite for 20 adults/youth per night
- 3) Community Mental Health Support Workers(18FTE) for up to 300 across the city
- 4) Mobile Medication services for 60 per day across the city
- 5) Family Support services for children within households that have a parent with significant illness
WHAT WE NEED
Some additional food items to take out when visiting our 350+ homes across the city each day/week. Food items need to be non perishing items that staff can distribute from their cars.
The Trust is fully contracrted to the CDHB and referrals for service need to come via the GP, CDHB clinical staff, PES or Needs Assessment.
The Trust has significant counselling /Social Worker staff to make avaiable if funding is avaiable.