CURRENT STATUS: FULLY OPERATIONAL
- Contact person: Ginny Larsen
- Position: New Projects Worker
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 03-355-6522
- Mobile: 027-746-5168
- Web: www.nht.org.nz
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/The-Neighbourhood-Trust/201656493203261
- 1) Drop-in lunch, first Wed of the month, 12pm - 2pm; some help available with food
- 2) Support for parents: ante-natal classes and post-natal care; Neighbourhood Playgroup every Tues, 9.30 - 11.30am term time; Neighbourhood Music & Action, every Thurs 9.30-11am, term time.
- 3) OSCAR programmes at Glenmoor and Northcote primary schools; holiday programmes at Glenmoor, Northcote and Hammersley Park
- 4) Pilates 9.15am Wednesdays; Circuits 7pm Tues evenings. All welcome. $5 per week.
- 5) Golden programme for the over 55s - something on every Wednesday.
WHAT WE NEED
Laptops and good office chairs would be helpful.
People skilled in listening and helping people work through anxieties.
Most programmes run from 64 McFaddens Road (St Albans Baptist Church).