Royal New Zealand Foundation of the Blind
CURRENT STATUS: Limited services available
- Contact person: RNZFB Helpline
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0800-24-33-33
- 1) Checking on RNZFB members to ensure they are safe and have essentials such as food and water.
- 2) Assessing orientation and mobility needs for RNZFB members.
- 3) Providing replacement equipment for RNZFB members whose equipment was damaged in the earthquake.
- 4) Working with deafblind members to communicate with and support them.
- 5) Checking on guide dogs.
WHAT WE NEED
We are asking all RNZFB members who have relocated as a result of the Christchurch earthquake, to please contact us immediately on 0800 24 33 33 if they have not done so already
Our resources in Christchurch are, and will continue to be very limited, so we are encouraging communities to be aware of their blind and partially sighted residents and to offer ongoing assistance wherever possible.