CCS Disability Action
CURRENT STATUS: FULLY OPERATIONAL
- Contact person: BJ Clarke
- Position: Facilities Manager
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (03) 365 5661
- Mobile: 0800 227 225
- Fax: (03) 372 9507
- 1) CCS Disability Action is here to provide support and strengthen communities so people with disabilities are included in the life of the family and in their community.
- Youth and Family Services
Early Intervention 0 to 5
Transition from school service and youth
Mobility Parking Permit Scheme
Mobility Scheme (Taxi Vouchers)
8.30am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday
- 2) Support Services :
Adult Services include supported Living, community participation and supported employment.
Family & Youth Services include support & advocacy for families, transition from school service and youth, sibling groups and parent support groups.
Early Intervention Services include education & therapeutic interventions for children identified with disabilities under 5 years of age.
- 3) We are located at:
- 224 Lichfield Street,
PO Box 1506
WHAT WE NEED