Delta Community Support Trust
CURRENT STATUS: FULLY OPERATIONAL
- Contact person: Shauna Robbins
- Position: Cultural & Community Worker
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone: 03 389 0219
- CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.deltatrust.org.nz
SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE
- 1) Food Store - Providing food parcels for people in the Richmond, Linwood, Shirley, Dallington and Avonside areas. Open Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10am-2pm.
- 2) Delta Inn - Community meal Fridays 11am-1pm (meal served at midday). $3 donation
Footprints Cafe - Monday and Wednesday 10am -1pm
- Call Tony 389 0212 for more information
- 3) Budget Advice available - call 741 1634 or email Andrea
4) Empowerment courses - free short courses designed to help those seeking to make positive changes in their lives.
- 5) Social English classes - for any level - Wednesday 10am-12pm, class cost $2, Friday playgroup runs from 9:30 to 11.30 and costs $2.
Call 389 0219 or email Shauna for more information.
- 5) Delta Friendship Link - Organising friendship, group and social activities for those with an intellectual disability. Up to 24 groups a month with a whole host of activities. Contact 389-0273 or email the Friendship Link Team
- 6) The Evergreen Club - A dynamic and social day programme for senior citizens. Open Monday to Friday 9.30am-3pm. Meal and transport included. Contact 960 3228 or email the Evergreen Club Team
WHAT WE NEED
Always on the look out for volunteers - gives us a call on 389 0212