Problem Gambling Foundation
CURRENT STATUS: Centre closed but operating at another site
- Contact person: Sara Epperson
- Position: Health Promoter
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone: 03 379 2824
- Fax: 03 379 4334
- Website: http://www.pgfnz.org.nz
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PGFNZ
- 1) We provide a free, professional and confidential, quality counselling service for individuals, families and others affected by problem gambling. This service has focused on individual face-to-face counselling, enhanced by support groups.
- 2) Our Public Health team is the first dedicated team to work on problem gambling issues using a health promotion approach. They work collaboratively to raise awareness and promote healthy responses to gambling.
- 3) PGF supports the development of an effective and caring public health policy for the maintenance and regulation of gambling in New Zealand through advocacy and social justice.
WHAT WE NEED
We are fully operational but at a new location. We are now at 15A Stanley Street in Sydenham.