Sumner Bays Union Trust
CURRENT STATUS: Most services operating
- Contact person: Esther Hayes
- Position: Community Development Worker
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 03 376-4020
- Mobile: 027 781 1348
- 1) Mini Music: Music and movement groups for preschoolers. 9.30 am, Tuesdays at Sumner Union Church, Thursdays at Redcliffs Union Church.
- 2) Redcliffs Community Garden - operating as usual. Sumner Community Garden - site a no go zone but an active group of local people are searching for a new site.
- 3) Redcliffs Coffee & Conversation: On as usual 10.30 am, Thursdays, Redcliffs Union Church
- 4) Computing @ Redcliffs: Next course starting in May
- 5) Senior Expo: Postponed until September 2011
WHAT WE NEED
We are desperately seeking someone to run Mini Music until May 20 as our tutor is in the UK and
A new site for the Sumner Community Garden!
Most of our projects are operational as usual, with staff working again from our Redcliffs office. We are now site sharing with the Redcliffs Kindergarten as their building is going to be demolished. Accessibility to services is a big issue out here for locals, especially those without vehicles, but with the Ferrymead Bridge reopened to heavy traffic, the bus situation has improved greatly.